- Go to a public pool. Hopefully at this time all the kids are tired and on their way home. Ask for a special price at the ticket booth, if the pool is about to close within the next two hours. The lion and I paid 1€ each yesterday for two hours of swimming and hanging out.
- Find a way to climb on the roof of your house, take a sunbath where nobody can see you.
- Make sock-poi out of kneelength socks and little bags of rice or sand. Practice with friends, not in front of the computer (for inspiration, have a look at these youtube channels: 1 2 3 )
- Have a watergun fight in the park. If you can't find anybody who's up for it, organise a waterfight flashmob. There are websites that will help you with that: here, here and here)
- Go guerilla gardening. Reclaim your streets.
- Read a book that's been sitting in the shelf for ages. But do it outside, with ice cream at hand.
I'd love to hear what you guys do on a long, warm afternoon. Care to share? :)