Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fête de la Musique!

It's Fête de la Musique today! Switch off the computer and party, everybody! As this amazing free open-air concert is held in 340 cities worldwide, at least ONE is sure to be near you!
Find your Fête.

After last year's fête turned into an all-night-party including the obligatory watching of the sunrise at the club of the visionaries, I couldn't wait for the 21st of June this year. Berlin has 76 stages this time, most of which are open-air, all of which are free. The Fête de la Nuit later on is bound to be crowded as hell, but ridiculously cheap. The latter tends to heighten spirits tremendously, guaranteeing a wild night :)

I intend on spending not more than 10€ tonight. I won those last night, playing poker with the boys.

So you think 10 bucks are not going to last me all night? We'll find out. Because if it does work, I believe I can officially call myself budget hedonist.
I'll give you all the juicy details tomorrow! Now get up and rock the Fête!

No comments:

Post a Comment