Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome to our exciting Journey!

Sit back, relax, take a sip of that Martini while I answer a few questions that might arise:

What is this place anyway?

Just like I explained in that "About me"-bit, this blog is all about being your glamourous, glittery, extravagant self without spending every last penny on it. Because, let's face it, being fashionable and living large is REALLY. EFFIN. EXPENSIVE.
So now let's find out
if and how it is possible to enjoy all the beautiful things life has to offer in a big city - fabulous food, exclusive entertainment, traveling to exotic destinations, perfect parties and those gotta-have-'em-now-shoes to go with your outrageous outfit - all on a moderate budget.



And how is that supposed to work?

There will be a lot of remodelling and crafting, of course. Many sequins and rhinestones will be stitched and glued to many a garment. Cheap restaurants will be visited, looking for hidden gems. Bouncers will be charmed ;) ... no, mum, I'm kidding. Honestly.
I'll basically give away my secret quick&easy ways to glam-ming up your appartment, as well as your nights out on the town and your everyday style. However, I DON'T want to preach and I really don't want this to be a monologue, so every little comment or email is greatly appreciated.
Last but certainly not least, I'll tell stories from my life - sometimes not-so-glamourous, but always good fun.

What's the Cash Jar for?

For every month that I reach my goal of saving 200+€, I will add a piece of candy to the jar so you guys can keep track of my proceedings. It's also a motivation for myself to stay focused on my main goal: traveling to the other end of the world with my best friend :)

So are you ready to get started?

Great! Let's go!

Spread the Glam, share it with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment